Selenium Quality Engineer
- Good experience coding in Java (Perl is a bonus but not required)
- Experience in Junitis a plus
- Excellent technical acumen and ability to learn new software quickly
- Enthusiastic and fun individual with an attitude of team empowerment
- Deep interest &curiosity for learning new things and doing things better
- Experience with testing in an Agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and how it applies exploratory testing in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of test driven development and the virtues of unit testing is a plus
Education / Experience:
- 4 year bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical discipline, or 5 years of experience in atechnical industry as a quality assurance professional
- Experience of working as an offshore Consultant
- Excellent fluency in English
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Responsible for working with the project team to define the scope for testing within the context of each sprint / delivery
- Clearly communicate to relevant parties related to status of testing activities
- Comprehend user stories to understand task items per story in the context of all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression)
- Assist key business users (product owners) with backlog creation and grooming
- Strengthen the presence of our department as an Agile Center of Excellence
- Perform ad hoc / exploratory testing methodically to ensure system is working as expected by end user
- Track testing progress and defects via JIRA
- Responsible for authoring automated test suites.
- Front end GUI automation via Java and Selenium Webdriver (Not Selenium IDE) / Sikuli
- Service layer testing (SOAP and RESTful) using SOAP UI and Java
- Please Note: The QA Automation Engineer will author Java code (automation is not record and playback)
- Ensure proper documentation related to testing deliverables and lessons learned
- Participate in the process to continually enhance best practices for quality assurance
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision for US-based employees
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and