Recruiter & Placements Executive
- Target new candidates/clients using market research and sourcing programs.
- Open new client accounts using proven sales best practices and the positive foundation of iGlobal’s brand and reputation.
- Build trustworthy and valuable relationships with vendors, and customers leveraging the collective information pool and deep expertise.
- Facilitate positive process outcomes from start (sourcing) to finish (hiring) using an extensive library of placement guides and advice from experienced team members.
- A starting base salary with merit-based raises throughout the first year with a clear and achievable path to commissions and unlimited income potential in year two.
Education / Experience:
- Formal recruiting experience is preferred but is not a requirement, and other types of professional business experience will be considered.
- The ideal applicant must however be able to share their own experiences and examples of working successfully on a team, leading and influencing others, solving problems, and building relationships.
- Our most successful hires have excellent communication skills and are highly ambitious, hard-working, and goal-driven individuals looking for a career in sales.
- A 4-year college degree or honorable discharge from the military is preferred for this role.
100% paid medical/dental/vision for US-based employees.