Bench Sales Recruiter
Working directly to meet the needs of direct clients and prime vendors
Continually expanding prime vendor network to put bench candidates with the quickest turnaround possible
Using job boards to search for available positions, asking potential candidates if they have the necessary technology and tool experience, and presenting their profiles after speaking with the vendor.
Practical knowledge of employment boards like Dice, LinkedIn, etc.
Updating the consultants on submissions and interviews through daily communication.
Coordinating the candidate and client interviews
Checking with the consultants comfort on job requirements and suggesting any modifications required to improve their chances of placements.
Should be able to oversee the entire Bench sales cycle.
Communicate with hiring managers to strategize for techniques, developments, terms of the company and candidates
Maintain daily and weekly status of the candidates in an organized manner
Actively market candidates on bench to preferred vendors
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
3+ years of sales experience
Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce or Hubspot
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Proficient in English
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and