- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- As a technical lead, analyze and collaborate technical solutions and strategies with the team and provide the optimum solution for our clients
- Own success - Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions. Mentoring other developer on their implementation while needed, and organize review activities like design review, code review and technical document review etc. to make sure the success deliverable
- Responsible for systems analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
- Explore existing application systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation
- Code reviews, exposure to continuous integration, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams - Clarify client's needs, present tech team ideas and explains progress on the development efforts
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to software architecture, software development process and new technologies etc.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision. Act as technical advisor or coach to junior members in the team.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
- 8-10+ years of experience
Must have expert level (hands-on) knowledge and understanding in Angular technologies
- Must have Deep understanding of Micro Frontend Architecture and best practices, patterns
- Must have Hands-on experience integrating Angular and REST APIMongoDB knowledge / experience
- Must have experience in SCMs like GIT; and tools like JIRAAgile/Scrum methodology experience is required
- Strong systems analysis, design and architecture fundamentals, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
- Ability to contribute in high- and low-level system design (Sequence diagram, class diagrams)Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stakeholders
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and